Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sad

AAhhh!! I'm feeling really upset and sorrow since the first day I arrived Taipei. Why??!
I thought it will be easy and free to stay alone outside. But the fact has proved me wrong. Its hard! Crying alone before going to bed, missing parents and brothers. Missing my dogs and everything. Missing the lifestyle I have driven for 23 years. Why should I make this decision?? Why shouldn't I just stay home?? Why shouldn't I just take my degree in Malaysia?? Why am I making myself so suffering?!

I'm regretting... Missing home every night. Wanted to go home just to stay beside my parents. I hate this kind of life in Taipei here! I really meant it. I do not blame to God. I'm just blaming myself for making a decision without thinking the effects that will drive myself to a vary corner.

Mommy, Daddy... I really hoping myself can be tougher and stronger. I will try...
I swear to God and myself. I will not going to leave home after these is over. Enough studying, enough being so stubborn. I swear, I swear!!!

Lord, please bless me and my family.

No comments: